expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass' onselectstart='return false'>

10 de novembro de 2015

sorry for my mess

We were wrong and we knew it but it didn’t matter at the time
‘’This is going so well let’s not face the truth tonight"
Always confusing tomorrow with a land far away
But after midnight the future is today
And we still have no solution for being a mistake
- Now that everyone’s hurt we know the damage we’ve done.

But we actually did what we did, there’s no misunderstanding
My Mr. Wrong, we’ve managed to leave the whole world aching
See I know you’re not the religious kind
Still, you called god’s name when your body’s pressed against mine

We used one another in terrible ways, thrown away like chewing gum
Please don’t blame for how fucked up we’ve become
Please don’t hold regrets, don’t think about pressing charges
Loving each other was a crime we both committed

I’m begging you for a heart break
Leave me so broken that I can never be restored
I’ll live all my life under construction
trying to overcome your appetite for destruction
Did you ever care or did you just hire me to do your dirty job:
To love you in ways you could not?

I’ve won my VIP entry to the fucked up girls society
Where we come to solve our problems with anything but sobriety
And when 3 am hits the clock
I lose my mind’s safety lock:
I let myself wonder how you’re going on inside…
Do you still imagine me by your side?
How much do you have of all right?
How much does the world weight on you tonight?
do you believe we’ve lost our fight?
In your bedside table there’s a novel or my smell?
When you close your eyes do you miss me or just think I put you through hell?
How does the world taste like when you’re sober?
Is the feeling of happiness gone or have you just now discovered it?
Do you enjoy the company of your cigarettes or do they make you feel lonely?
Am I a thought you avoid or the one you use to fill the void?

And through everything, let them talk
I don’t believe a word of what they state
You can in fact be saved!
You need no hero with a cape to come and rescue
You just need to take your mask off and have some rest

As for me, I’m broken in ways I didn’t know I could
But I could be better, in fact I should
One day,
I’ll learn how to receive kindness without confusing it for an attack
I’ll learn how to love boys who know how to love back

And you, be safe, be good, be better
Do not give up into blue
Don’t wear your pain like a tattoo
I know I made your mess tangle with no option to undo
But still I know you’ll be able to break through
And I’m so sorry baby,

I’m the one that should have saved you…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário