expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass' onselectstart='return false'>

31 de maio de 2016

M.G. 2.0

Hey there, welcome to my crib
My habitat is my mind and it’s a dangerous trip
I can’t understand why you think there’s much in me to see
At least I know if I need to talk I can always take a sit

I don’t call it bad luck – only choices
You know, every action sets off an effect, mine just weren’t the best
And although I don’t have regrets, could had been sweeter my dessert.
I don’t close the door to my past, I open it wide open
If I know the roads I’ve taken I won’t fall in the same holes.

I don’t know if the world is against me or if it’s me against the world
Either way, since I can remember, we have never got along

People from my town aren’t bothering
I have better things to get my mind worrying
They talk in empty words, they get drunk on ignorance
I won’t get intoxicated, I’ll just keep my distance
I like to live my life on my own
Tho I’ve always enjoyed the company of a good smoke

My walls stand tall once again, maybe one day I’ll be able to climb them
Cross to the other side, have a life in which I have pride
See, things that don’t always collide
Maybe there’s more life after all than this landslide…

I’ve always had my head on the clouds, up there in the sky
Maybe that’s why I fell from so high
But I’ll stand on my own two feet again
I’ll be free once more, no order of restrain
But, you know, I’ve came to obtain
That running around the globe or glued to this chair
the only chain I can have is in my own head

They don’t hurt anymore, my scars and scratches
‘cause, you know, you can’t light up used matches

Can’t they see the soundtrack of my disaster is a work of art?
Why would they want to heal me, why would they want to tear it apart?

I’ve always liked the danger, that’s not something fresh
But maybe I’m not the only one that’s not at rest
Maybe we are all already with our own finger on the trigger
Waiting for someone to tell us not to - that this side can be brighter.
Maybe we are all already with our own finger on the trigger
Hands up, I give up, ready to shoot
And all we need is someone telling us that feeling can dilute.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário